Baking Equipment and Ingredients
All of my kitchen equipment has been bought by me, and I have not been paid to endorse anything. If I have been given a product to test or review, I will state so in the blog post.
- I use a Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer for most of my bakes, unless otherwise stated. It is a thing of beauty and a joy to use!
- My hand-held mixer is a Kenwood.
- I use a Rangemaster Professional+ cooker
- All my Bundt tins are NordicWare
- My food processor is a Magimix
- I use old-fashioned weighing scales, with weights
Clandestine Cake Club
- I am a volunteer organiser for the Clandestine Cake Club
- I run the Manchester North group and attend the Manchester City Centre, Manchester South and occasionally Bolton groups.
Music and Instruments
All instruments and accessories have been bought by me. I have not been paid to endorse any products unless specifically stated in the blog.
- My alto, tenor and baritone saxophones are Yamaha, as is my dusty Flute!
- I usually use Vandoren reeds (2 – 2½)
- I play with Greater Manchester Police Band